Updated: Sep 6
If you have not accessed the tracks before complete the following steps to gain access and listen to the tracks. Start with Initial visit below.
If you already have an account on the WCC webpage but have not logged in click "Log In" on the main menu (upper right cornor). Then click Music on the main menu. Next just click the "Access Voice Tracks" button on the Music page for the current season or "Spring Voice Tracks" for the Spring 2023 season. You will be prompted to log in if you have not already done so. See "Already a member? Log In" below.
1) On the WCC website Main page menu bar > click Music.
2) On the Music page (where the sample recordings are located) > scroll down to the button titled "Access Voice Tracks" and click on it. Note: Spring 2023 Voice Tracks are also available by using the "Spring Voice Tracks"
a) The Voice Tracks page should open. See instructions on that Voice Tracks page.
b) But if you have not logged in or already joined the website this will bring up the Sign Up popup.
3) If the Sign Up popup appears there are two options:
a) Already a member? Log In. (See "Already a member? Log In" instruction below)
b) Sign Up with Google, Facebook, or email (See "Sign Up popup" instructions below)
Already a member? Log In
1) Click "Log In" link (just below Sign Up and to the right of "Already a member?"). The "Log In" popup will appear.
2) On the "Log In" popup there are two options.
a) If you have never joined the WCC website click the "Sign Up" link (Just below "Log In" and to the right of "New to this site?") This will bring up the Sign Up popup. See Sign Up popup below.
b) Click the "Log In with Email" button. See "Log In with Email" below. (There are also options to "Log in with Google" or "Log in with Facebook"). The following instructions assumes you select "Log In with Email". To Use Google or Facebook follow the specific instructions provided on screen.
Sign Up popup
Here you will find two options:
1) Click "Log In" (Just below "Sign Up" and to the right of "Already a member?")
Click the "Sign Up with email" button then follow the onscreen instructions (There are options to use Google or Facebook. With specific on screen instructions)
The remaining instructions assume that you will be using the recommended Sign Up with email.
On the "Log In" popup two options are available:
1) New to this site? Sign Up (If you are new click where it says "Sign Up".)
2) Otherwise you may log in with Google, Facebook or email. These instructions cover the use of the recommended log in with email. The instructions to use Google or Facebook login is outside the scope of these instructions.
Log In with Email
Click "Log In with Email" button
1) Enter email and password (you created this password when you joined the WCC website)
If you forgot your password click "Forgot password"
2) Click the "Log In" button. This should open the Voice Track page.
3) There are additional icons to click if you prefer to use Google or Facebook to log in. This is outside the scope of these instructions.
Sign Up with Email
Click the "Sign Up with Email" button (this will bring up the "Sign Up" popup)
1) Enter your Email address and password of your choosing (note: this is a unique password that you create just for accessing the WCC webpage and not your regular email password)
2) Click on box next to "I'm not a robot"
3) Click "Sign Up" button (if you already have an account you will get the message "An account with this email already exists. If so just click the "Log In" link above and follow Log In with Email steps shown above)
If you are having difficulties gaining access to the Voice Tracks. Contact a WCC board member for assistance.
To open Voice Tracks